English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:07
- Please say something freely only in English and leave.
This is a monologue thread. So you can talk to yourself.
Others don't have to take part in it or give a response.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:07
- Got 2
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:13
- Who said that the meeting would be ended by at latest 8pm?
Finally it lasted till 9:30pm......., tired.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:28
- wow, typhoon is coming.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:45
- I said to my brother,"Stop leading a loose life, being with cheap,
wicked women, drinking too much alcohol, and sleeping around with
Now I feel I should not have come on so strong.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 01:23
- It seems that even in 2- chan some people want to encounter guru.
We have guru wannabees in some threads.
A guru is somebody who tries to impress others as being different,
of knowing something others do not.
They need desperately that we "absorb" their views as if we were
Tampaxes, not allowing one to question their validity.
In most cases, the guru is sincere and he really feels different and
that he does not operate from thought.
Very often this is caused by the effect of long practices, but also
very often some sort of schizophrenic process is on.
The average man is not ready to understand that there might be
great capacity for debate going of with such mental aberrations.
This way the guru always finds somebody who takes him for
what he wants to be taken for, because there is always somebody
more silly than we are, ready to be exploited .
What betrays the guru most of the time, is pride, authoritarian
attitudes and arrogance, or simply the obvious absence of genuine
Still there are crowds of gullible victims lacking a leader who will
voluntarily refuse to see that the "king is naked", in this case that
the guru is just another screwed up human being trying to affirm
his own importance.
Now I have to stop writing. I'm too sleepy.
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 06:48
- >>6 don't write poor japanese english. ken or eigokishin's english is
much better than your english. your english is full of mistakes.
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 09:57
- it may rain. i'll get in trouble. i'm in school now.
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 10:58
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 21:49
- which is more stupid, horses or deer? the answer is deer(by trivia)
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 22:31
- your smile always makes happy. i enjoyed talking with you.
i wanna go further with you, but as you know, i'm not in that
position. i should've known you earlier.
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 22:39
- use this thread when you want to write something
freely. please, don't post a message in the former
same thread. it's better, i think.
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 22:41
- 962 名前：an beginner. ：04/05/19 13:32
Good Job! a thread maker!
I did not know Ichiro may reach 2000 hits today or tommorow for
his baseball life. It is great! I expect that Nomo reach 200 wins.
These records is total through in Japan and in USA.
963 名前：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：04/05/19 22:33
It's must be the trap that companies usually set up.
They aim at cutting down the worker's overtime payment anyway,
promoting their employees to whatever the post as many as they can.
Personally I don't need any promotion or credit,
as long as I just get moderate money.
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 22:58
- 958 is a loser and he just doesn't know it.
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 23:15
- A talented and beautiful friend of mine said she goes to gym
from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. almost every day after work.
Being satisfied with her present life, she says that she doesn't
want to get married. Even if she has begun to have a data
with a man, she always breaks up with him about three months
Today women for her type have been increasing in number.
She always enjoys playing with my son whenever she comes
to my home. She loves children. I hope she will marry a nice man
as soon as possible. But I can't say it to her directly, because
everybody has her or his own way of life.
But she will be 36 this year.
Seeing that she like children so much, she will be a good mother.
I don't think she's a loser.
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 23:20
- Unmarried at thirty-five? Whoa.
If she's not a loser, she's an underdog(Ha-ha!).
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 23:36
- because of typhoon all of a sudden power supply was cut off, and
my computer was shut down. wow, my school will be closed tomorrow.
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 00:23
- In general winners are those people who can be satisfied with their
spouse as well as their job. But maybe winners don't think that
they are winners. As far as I know, it is only losers that think much
about whether they are winners or losers. After all, aside from mass
opinion, we can be a winner if we are really satisfied with our life.
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 00:32
- for the last few months i sleep only five and a half hours,
but i don't feel sleepy while working. maybe i've got older.
i think women who use their head too much can't get married.
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 01:06
- our area will be directly hit by a typhoon.
i don't wanna go to work, cuz i'll get soaked
to the skin. i wish the train wouldn't be running.
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 06:53
- may 20 heavy rain(typhoon)
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 20:44
- our school may be closed tomorrow morning. i'm happy.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 20:50
- a storm warning has just been issued in our area.
but maybe tomorrow morning it will be canceled.
issue the storm warning tomorrow morning.
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 21:26
- If I had a chance to meet her again,
I would have confess my affection without being ashamed...
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 21:33
- Both I and my girlfriend are now job-hunting,
because we are seniors of universities.
So far, I have unofficial decisions from
two companies, however, she has no decision.
That's why she is now impatient about no job after graduation and
doesn't try to meet me.
She doesn't even try to send me E-mail...
I haven't met her for a month! I'm so worried about her.
Oh, Lord, what should I do for her?
I cannot find the way to encourage her!
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 22:22
It's not because she doesn't have an offer that she doesn't
want to meet you.
Face it, kiddo.
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:00
- i got up now. I may not be able to sleep all night again.
it's too bad, but i was too sleepy to be awake when i got
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:06
- Where is the Part 1 info?
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:08
At least you are still lucky,
think of what if there's a role reversal. It would be more scary.
You'd better be careful about her feeling at the moment,
something like "If I were in her shoes, what do I want or don't?"
I believe that's the only answer.
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:12
- I'm off tomorrow.
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:14
- Everyone!How old are u???
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:22
How about you?
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:25
- I'm getting sleepy...
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:38
- he got about 25000000 as retirement money.
i envy him, because i may have to give up
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 23:57
- Once in a while I feel I've been able to speak English
freely, that is, English words naturally come out of
my mind, but it doesn't last. A few days later again
I can't speak English fluently, namely English expressions
don't come out so naturally.
Life is full of ups and downs, so is English study.
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 00:06
- world 2chan has ended up in smoke,hasn't it?
- 37 ：MASAHIRO：04/05/21 00:21
- let's taik with me!
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 00:25
- This is Hiroshi desu.my hobby is taling with myself desu.
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:06
- this is a new thread.
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:46
- she is too cute resist.
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 05:09
- It's Five in a morning, And I'm still drinking.
Well, What ever,,,.
Hey! What's up doc?
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 06:17
- 2004 may 21 6:16 a.m. storm warning has not been issued.
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 08:32
- it's fine here. we have classes.
- 44 ：a bignner.：04/05/21 10:03
Today's a fine! Typhoon 2nd goes over here. In resent days wether is too bad. Therefore, I have depressed.
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:47
- I wasn't able to get the 1000.
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 20:15
- She is going out with that guy...It's so sure. But I don't think I
should interrupt their relationship. I don't love her, that's why.
I think I should give them warm regards taking as much care as possible.
But there is just one thing that weighs on my mind. Why is she suddenly giving
me a sneaking look from time to time? I'm a little confused because I thought she
didn't like me. In fact, she didn't take a look at me at all. I didn't have
any interest in her, and I thought that was a reason why she tried to avoid me.
Or she didn't like my appearances, I guess. Is it that she started to like me?
I don't love her, but it feels good to be loved by a girl......
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 23:54
- whats the big obsession about getting 1000?
could this be a tradition of neo-mugicha kept alive?
- 48 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 00:31
- i'm drunk and have a heavy headache. can't write any more.
my co-workers are like monsters when it comes to drinking.
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 01:18
- it's over. too tired and headache.
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 01:54
- Hey! You over there...suck my dick, willya?
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 09:49
- i have a hangover, so i don't wanna eat anything. today i'll get a new
mobile phone. now i'm using a prepaid phone, but i'll use an ordinal
mobile phone, though the basic charge is a little high.
- 52 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 09:57
a little high → a little higder than WHAT
- 53 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 10:47
- generally speaking, poor-looking people are unlucky.
they are inclined to invite misfortune.
- 54 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 11:02
- I don't wanna do anything.
Fuck, I'm so tired of this current situation.
- 55 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 11:33
- 56 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 13:53
- It's first time for me to join the thread. I wonder why I'm always
worried about my grammar, but this thread is monologue. It's gonna
be ok. Nobody blames me.
- 57 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 13:59
- Nobody is here, but me.
One of us, employees, have to work on Suturday after noon.
So it is my turn today...It's horrible, isn't it?
I expect nothing will happen...
- 58 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 17:51
- i bought a new cell phone. it has a lot of functions. Cell phones
has remarkabley improved. Now i can take moving images as well as
still ones with a cell phone.
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 18:25
- After all I did nothing interesting today.
Time flies like an arrow.
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 18:48
- I want to find a good job which pays me good salary within a few months
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 18:53
- Why I haven't had any girlfriends at all yet?
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 19:42
- Tomorrow, I have to meet a landlord to make a contract.
It's first time for me to rent an apartement, so I am tensed.
By the way, I read the contract, but the word in it was a little
difficult. It's not like word in daily conversation.
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 20:01
Have you ever looked into a mirror?
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 21:06
- I have no money to buy a caned coffee. Someone treat me!
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 21:25
- sons and daughtersｷﾀ━━━━━━(ﾟ∀ﾟ)━━━━━━ !!!!!
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 21:32
- Are you all who'll take the TOEIC tomorrow getting ready for it?
I'm not yet at all...,so this is no time to spend on 2ch here!
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 21:43
- Doch...hier gibt es auch Moglichkeit Englisch zu lernen!
- 68 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 21:55
- alas. only two families.
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 00:19
- fujita beat sam at the Romanex.
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 00:23
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 00:35
- oreha moudamepo
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 00:54
- our relationship may be just about to end.
he is always talking to some girl on the net lately.
should i bare with this, until he gets bored, or just say good bye.
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 00:55
- bare >> bear
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 00:56
- I want you to build new relation with me.
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 01:01
- I am 74. I have a question to >>72
How old are you? Are you pretty or beautiful?
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 01:24
- >>75 I'm 24. Everybody says I look like Yada Miho.
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 01:28
- long pig
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 01:28
- Yada Miho... I don't know her. I like a woman like Kyoko Hasegawa
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 02:16
- A company president in Australia is visiting our office next
Monday. The president of our company, all of a sudden,
asked me to serve as interpreter for him.
However, he is so stupid that he doesn't give any information
on what I have to interpret. What is worse, I have no time to
talk with the Australian president beforehand.
Some Australians speak with heavily accented English.
At least I've wanted to know how he speaks English.
That means I have to interpret without making any preparations
or knowing nothing for a very important meeting.
Top executives who can't speak English should be more
considerate of interpreters.
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 02:28
hey, i am not 76!
i will answer you. i am old and the ugliest peron on earth, haha.
what makes a person attractive to others (at least for me)
is not the age nor beauty, but what kind of mind he/she retains
throughout the age and how expressive the face is.
if you want a beautiful person, it is enough just to look at the photograph, no?
while others may think he or she is ugly,
if i can find the tiny bit of agreeable expressiveness in that person,
i can be attracted to him.
so, to tell the truth i can be ugly or pretty.
i think i have an average face according to the society standards.
i dont know any celeb whom i can compare myself to.
actually most of them look the same to me,
without unique expression of their own. and i am not a teenager.
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 02:50
- if i have only sex, beautiful or pretty women are better. but to have
a good relationship or get married in the loung run the girl with
average looks is better, beautiful women are used to being loved,
but as is often the case with them, they lack in the ability love men.
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/23 02:56
- i agree.
and beautiful women dont keep their beauty when old.
so you must be careful choosing the right woman.
they may look pretty now, but imagine them as obasan?
and beautiful women always need the others (the third person)
to acknowledge and satisfy their egos,
so when the beauty is taken away, they are empty and
have nothing to turn to.
(i am talking about the surface beauty only)
read.cgi ver 05.02.02 2014/06/23 Mango Mangüé ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)